Enroll in the basic foundation course to:
- Learn the essential building blocks of Jyotish
- Imbibe the foundational shastra-based principles of Jyotish.
- Assimilate the concepts thoroughly and clarify your doubts with expert practitioners, scholars and authors of books.
Course Detailed Syllabus
- Building on Basic Level I planets Graha & zodiac signs Rasi
- Bhava (Houses) Deeper Meanings & Significance: Delving into the profound interpretations and significance of houses (bhavas).
- Bhava (Houses) Properties & Classification: Understanding how different houses shape an individual’s destiny.
- Parashara House Principles: Learn Parashara Principles related to houses
- Karaka (Significators): Exploring the concept of significators (Karakas)
- Basic Nakshatra Familiarity:
- Venturing into the mystical realm of Nakshatras (lunar constellations).
- Gaining fundamental knowledge of their influence on personality traits and life patterns.
- Vimsottari Dasha: Learn to calculate and interpret the periods of influence of different planets in one’s life journey.
This course builds upon your foundational knowledge from Level I, providing a deeper understanding of Jyotish astrology, empowering you to interpret birth charts with greater precision and insight.
- Saturday 9 September (Introduction), 16, 23, 30 September, 7, 14, 21, 28 October, 4 November