Enroll in the basic foundation course to:
- Learn the essential building blocks of Jyotish
- Imbibe the foundational shastra-based principles of Jyotish.
- Assimilate the concepts thoroughly and clarify your doubts with expert practitioners, scholars and authors of books.
- Basic Elements of Jyotish: Introduction to the fundamental principles of Jyotish (Vedic astrology).
- Basic Astronomy:
- Understanding celestial bodies, their movements, and their significance in Jyotish.
- Gaining insights into the astronomical foundations of Vedic astrology.
- Graha (Planets) Divine Power:
- Uncovering the divine and cosmic power attributed to celestial planets (Grahas).
- Exploring the spiritual and symbolic significance of these planetary forces.
- Graha’s Meaning:
- Deciphering the meanings and symbolism associated with each planet.
- Understanding how these meanings influence astrological interpretations.
- Graha’s Strength & Weakness: Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of planets.
- Graha’s Drishti:
- Exploring the concept of “Drishti” (cosmic gazes) of planets.
- Understand how planetary aspects and interactions affect
- Rasi (Signs) Natural Zodiac:
- Introduction to the 12 signs of the zodiac.
- Examine the natural zodiac and its influence on personality traits.
*Free Introduction to Jyotish Sunday, 10 September, 10am till 12pm EDT
*Sunday Next Batch of Basic Level I starts 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 October, 5, 12, 19 November 2023, 12pm EDT