Dr Sunil Joshi
B.A.M.S MD (Ayu)
Government Ayurveda collage, Nagpur Maharashtra, India
- 1978–1983, B.A.M.S. from Government College of Ayurveda, Sakkardara Square, Nagpur University, Nagpur, India. (Five and half year degree with six
- 1985 to 1988, M.D (Ayu) from Shree Ayurved College and Research Institute, Nagpur University, Nagpur, India
- 1983- Present, Practicing as Ayurveda and Panchakarma Physician
- 1983- Present, Director of Vinayak Panchakarma Chikitsalaya, 18 WHC Road, Civil Line’s, Nagpur-440001, Maharashtra, India
- 1992- Present, President and Director of Vinayak Panchakarma Inc, 2214 Espanola NE, and Albuquerque, NM 87110 USA
- 1997 To 2007, Clinical advisory and faculty member of Dr. Deepak Chopra Wellness Center, Sandi ago, USA
- 2005-Present, Teacher and technical advisory for European Institute of Vedic Studies (EIVS) Switzerland.
- Has treated more than 16,000 patients through Panchakarma methodology at his clinics in India and USA
- 2005- Present Faculty of Ayurveda at Kripalu school of Ayurveda , Lenox MA USA
- Recipient of Maharshi Annasaheb Patwardhan Award in the name of famous Panchakarma Physician Vaidya Lavgankar Shastri for outstanding work in the field of Panchakarma and being the youngest recipient of this award.
- Ayurveda and Panchakarma, 1998, Lotus Press USA Translated into Six languages.
- 1997, Published on Panchakarma methodology with Dr. Gabriel Cousins, MD, Arizona.USA
- 1996, Presented research paper on Panchakarma in Epilepsy Conference held in Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- 1994, Presented research paper on Calatropis Procerra (Mandar) in Chemixil conference held in Mumbai.
- 2000, Presented research paper on clinical achievement of Panchakarma at ISTAM international conference in Mumbai.
- 1999, Key note speaker in South West Yoga Conference in Austin, Texas USA
- 1994, speaker at the world congress held in Washington, DC, USA by NIH on SUSTAINABLE FUTURE OF ALTERNATIVE MEDICINES IN THE
- 1988, Speaker at international conference in Bangkok, Thailand on Yoga and Ayurveda
- Conducted Ayurvedic workshops at Colombia University, New York, USA
- Conducted Ayurvedic lectures for medical fraternity of Wittenberg University, Springfield, Ohio, and Wright State Medical University, Ohio, USA
- Conducted workshops on Panchakarma in National College of Naturopathic Medicines, Portland OR, USA
- Conducted Ayurvedic Courses in Durban, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Conducted Ayurvedic Courses in Prana Centre Sanjose, Costa Rica, Central America.
- Conducted Ayurvedic Courses at Krupalu Center, MA, USA
- Key note speaker at NAMA conference in 2014 April at Albuquerque , NM USA
- Presentation on Rejuvenation concept of Ayurveda
- Keynote speaker at NAMA conference in Chicago in April 2017 on Hypertension and Ayurveda