Dr. Shalmali Joshi
Shree Ayurveda College, Nagpur, Maharashtra, India
- 1984, Graduate with B.A.M.S, Shree Ayurved College and Research Institute, University of Nagpur
- 1984–2022 Practicing as an Ayurvedic doctor with specialization’s in the clinical application of Panchakarma in Gynecology and Pediatrics.
- Responsible doctor for gynecology and pediatrics treatments at the Vinayak Panchakarma Chikitsalaya, 18 West High Court Road, Civil Lines, Nagpur-440010, Maharashtra, India
- Director of Vinayak Panchakarma Chikitsalaya Pvt Ltd, 18 West High Court Road, Civil Lines, Nagpur-440010, Maharashtra, India
- Vice-President and Director of Vinayak Panchakarma Inc, 2214 Espanola NE, Albuquerque,NM 87110 USA
- Treasurer of Vinayak Ayurveda and Panchakarma Research Foundation, 15 B, Siddhivinayak Tilaknagar, Nagpur 440010, Maharashtra, India
- Teaching as a Clinical faculty of Ayurveda with Atreya’s Institution in Europe & Kripalu School of Ayurveda in Massachusetts, USA.
- Clinical advisory and faculty member of Dr. Deepak Chopra Wellness Center, San Diego, USA
- Felicitation in India for working as excellent Ayurvedic Gynecologist & Physician by Baidyanath, a National level Ayurveda Organization. In 2010
- Taught seminar at Colombia University, New York, USA on Woman’s Health and Diet and Nutrition in April and May 1996
- Given series of lectures to the medical college of Wittenberg University, Springfield, Ohio, USA in May 1997
- Taught a series of workshops on menopause at the National College of Naturopathic Medicine, Portland, Oregon, USA in April 1994
- She is specialized in Ayurvedic nutrition and dietary therapies. She has a broad knowledge of plants and has specialized in Namarupavyjana in Dravyaguna
- Dr. Joshi as been traveling extensively and living in the United States since 1989. Dr Shamali Joshi is well known in the USA where she has been teaching for over 25 years. Her students include a number of well-known teachers in the USA and authors such as Amadea Morningstar among others.
PERSONAL OBJECTIVES :
To propagate Ayurveda for woman and children’s well-being throughout the world. Continue research and the applications of Ayurvedic medicine for the treatment of gynecological and pediatric ailments specifically through Panchakarma clinical protocols.
Related Courses by Dr. Shalmali Joshi
Showing all 4 results
Ayurveda for Women Wellbeing$125.00