Special Dr. Sunil Joshi
Ayurveda for health
JOIN IN-PERSON OR ONLINE
Sat, 18 June to Sun,19 June & Friday, 24 June
10AM To 4PM EDT
Dr. Sunil Joshi & Dr. Shalmali Joshi
Join us in Internationally Renowned Ayurveda Proffesional Couple ‘Dr. Sunil Joshi and Dr. Shalmali Joshi’ Interview…..
We will discuss on:
- Their life Journey
- What ignite their interest in Ayurveda?
- Association with Dr. Deepak Chopra’s wellness center, Kripalu Center, AVG
- Accomplishments of their life and challenges faced while practicing Ayurveda
- Their Inspiration
- Their research and publications
- much more
Opportunity to learn from Internationally Renowned Ayurveda Proffesional Couple ‘Dr. Sunil Joshi and Dr. Shalmali Joshi’ in Arsha Vidya Gurukulam (AVG) or online from 17 June to 20 June.
Secure your spot today!
Learn to live a balanced healthy and holistic life for your family!
- Learn from Internationally Acknowledged Ayurveda Faculty.
- Instantly applicable Holistic Health Tips.
- Connect with like-minded people.
- Learn real techniques to maintain your health and learn to adjust with the seasons.
B.A.M.S, World Renowned Ayurveda Speaker on Woman’s Health, Diet and Nutrition, Director of Vinayak Panchakarama, Specializes into Gynecology and Pediatrics. Faculty of Kripalu Center and Former Faculty of Dr. Deepak Chopra Wellness Center
B.A.M.S & M.D (Ayu), World Renowned Ayurveda Speaker, President & Director of Vinayak Panchakarama Faculty of EIVS & Kripalu Center. and Former Faculty of Dr. Deepak Chopra Wellness Center
Preview of Women Wellbeing & Food as a Medicine24 June 2022
Learn How to be on journey of feminine wellbeing?
How to use food as a medicine?
How care about your beauty & skin?
Preview of Dosha, Vata-Dosha Management18 June 2022
Learn What is Dosha?
How to manage Vata-Dosha to live disease free?
What is Panchakarma treatment?
One Day24 June 2022
Only One Day (Friday Only)
Dr. Shalmali Joshi on Women Diseases
Importance of Cooking Ayurvedic Food and demonstration (If time permits)
Preview of Women Wellbeing & Food as a Medicine
Two Days18 June -19 June 2022
Weekend Only (both Sat & Sun)
Preview of Dosha, Vata-Dosha Management
June 18th: Dosha concepts, and Vata-Dosha Management
June 19th: Importance of Ayurveda, Panchakarma Chikitsa and Vihar Chikitsa (lifestyle mangagement)
All Three Days18 to 19 June & 24 June 2022
Full Three days (Fri, Sat, & Sun)
June 18th: Dr. Sunil Joshi on Dosha Concepts, Vata - Dosha management
June 19th: Dr. Sunil Joshi on Importance of Ayurveda, Panchakarma Chikitsa and Vihar Chikitsa (lifestyle management)
June 24th: Dr. Shalmali Joshi on Woman Diseases
(Eastern Time Zone)
10AM to 4PM EDT
AYURVEDA FOR WOMEN WELLBEING
- Faculty – Dr. Shalmali Joshi
- Women diseases & it’s lifetime management in ayurvedic approach from childhood till menopause.
- Importance of cooking Ayurvedic food & how it helps to heal the problem.
- Demonstration of cooking Ayurvedic way (Time permitting).
10AM to 4PM EDT
DOSHAS, VATA – DOSHA MANAGEMENT AND PANCHAKARMA CHKITSA
- Faculty – Dr. Sunil Joshi
- Concept of Doshas & clinical application of doshas & its management
- Importance of Vata-Dosha & its management.
- Importance of Ayurveda & Panchakarma chiktsa (treatment)
- Vihar chiktsa (lifestyle management).
Arsha Vidya Gurukulam,
651 State Rte 115,
Saylorsburg, PA 18353
Arsha Vidya Gurukulam (AVG) is a Vedic teaching institution founded by Swami Dayananda Saraswati. A gurukulam is a center for residential learning that evolved from the Vedic tradition. https://arshavidya.org/
OR Online on Zoom.
Please note, to stay at AVG, One has to be Fully Vaccinated.
Holiday Inn Express, 1863 W Main St Stroudsburg PA 18360,
*If you have any question, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
*Registration fee is same for IN-PERSON or ONLINE participants.
*Registration Fees includes free access to LMS at https://jyotish.com, plus one-year full conference recordings (on-demand)
*LIVE sessions will be promptly recorded and added for on-demand viewing If you are into unsuitable time zones and can’t watch the LIVE session.